The successful Author, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist – Eric Pulier
Eric Pulier is a big name in the world of successful entrepreneurs, publishers and philanthropist. He started computer programming when in fourth grade and when he was finishing high school he had already set up a soon-to-be publicly traded stock and company. Eric is a graduate of Harvard University where he did English and American Literature. Eric got his first job in The Harvard Crimson as an editor and had a column for his writings. He has founded and co-founded companies which have received financial support running into the hundreds of millions of dollars from the well-known capital ventures groups some of the ventures he’s grown and molded over the years are like Media platform, Desktone, and SOA software.
- In 1991 Eric went back to Los Angeles and found People Doing Things, which its main aim was to establish health issues and educations through technology.
- In 1994 Interactive agency digital evolution was formed and later merged with US Interactive LLC.Eric Pulier efforts to come up with Starbright world which was for children with chronic diseases where they could network with each other was a great success.
- In 1997 Eric was elected as the president of the inaugural committee, his role was creating and executing in the bridge of 21st-century exhibition.
- Eric was the vice-president at Al Gores a health and technology discussion.
- Eric is a great supporter of Clinton Global Initiative and has participated in the program.
Philanthropic Endeavors of the Investor, Eric Pulier
Pulier is a generous giver filled with endless charity in his heart. He firmly believes in giving back the society this has become clear and evident on several occasions.
- Pulier involvement with children with chronic illness. Starbright world started, and he dedicated his skills and money to building a program that would help the kids.
- The painted turtle a summer camp where these kids suffering from chronic diseases can have fun.
- Pulier worked with Bill Clinton and his V.P Al Gore, to get a low-cost remedy for cloud computing by the needy communities
- Pulier had published his work from when he was in Harvard where he had a column and wrote about terrorism and health issues.
- Author of “Understanding Enterprise SOA” in his book he explains everything in plain language and very concise
- Pulier has published for Forbes Magazine “The Enterprise Industrial Complex” in March 2012.